- I started this post off so very strangely. Quit judging.
- I'm tweaking about not having my caffeinated soda for three days now. I've had one decaf soda in that time and some caffeinated tea, but it's just not the same!
- I consider my obsession to above mentioned soda to be an addiction. Screw "The Man's" definition of addictive substances. Weird that it's less about the caffeine and more about the carbonation?
- I'm torn between excitement and annoyance that my son actually got involved in a TV show. I might be able to use this to my advantage, but I still don't like him becoming a TV watcher yet.
- I've been letting us spend a little more recklessly the last two weeks or so. The fact that nothing is progressing on the house is getting me down and we needed to do something to get us out of here for a bit and to perk up the spirits. Also...star trek.
- I have a weird obsession with there actor that plays Spock. I want to watch heroes again now because of it.
- We started watching That 70s Show on Netflix (I've seen most of them before). I forgot how funny this show is.
That's it this week.